Friday, February 19, 2010

love my life =)












































the group =)






























kay...so when i 1st arrived in australia, i thought things wont be the same again. i'm proud for myself for trying to be patient for almost 2 years now and my life is still the same. everything just need time =)
















so, last thursday my school had swimming carnival so no school. at 8.30, when to bradbury pool and robyn was already waiting for me at the entrance. we paid $3 and went in and saw our friends all inside waiting. the year 12 was coming in wit different outfit. they were playing dress up like superman, tarzan and lots more. i'm gonna be 1 of them next year cause i'll be in year 12 and then we will be playing dress up haha. at 1.30, the year 12 had a dance off competition. and it was so funny. some of them are so funny...cause some push the others to the pool haha so they got eliminated. around 2...we were allowed to go back. so me and sharlea walked to subway and we both work at subway. when we were walking, i almost got hit by a car and right on time sharlea pulled me. when we reach subway, we took watever we can eat and just went at the back and chit chat. haha, i love my job cause i love working wit them. and ib, he like an older brother to me, i can tell him anything. every1 loves him...haha.





anyway, school tirieng. more and more assignments are coming and is due after i got back to malaysia so i have to keep up my track and try to finish it before i leave to malaysia. damn it! but i cant wait to go back to malaysia, i'll be arriving in the morning so i'll be able to walk around KL in the morning d. ly 1st food i'm gonna eat there is nasi lemak! haha...anyway, here just some picstures from the swimming carnival =)
p.s.: the pic of my hand showing a writing. it was a hot year 12 guy goin around asking whether can he sign his name on our name so he sign mine...haha and yea he met zac efron when efron was in australia the other day =)
















No comments:

Post a Comment