Monday, February 15, 2010

life so far...

so i worked for 7 hours on valentine's day. got back home in the night and was really tired already but i had to finish up by biology and ancient history homework. so yea, in the end i slept at 3 and woke up at 7 cause i got period 0. went to my period 0 class and it was double ancient history class...every1 was like trying to sleep...UUGH.

anyway, very busy these days. got homeworks and assignments to do everyday and i've been practising my maths on www.mathsonline.com.au ....to my malaysia frends, some of the topic are the same so try it...its really helpfull.

anyway, 1 more month till i'm back to malaysia for 2 weeks holiday and that when i can be free from school and work forawhile. and after i get back its the holiday so i'll be working everyday for long hours. i don mind cause i'm getting the money.

anyway, went to subway today after school cause my boss wanted to see me. i was preety upset wit something when i came in. my workmate saw and they were trying to cheer me up. i love all of them...their like my brothers and sisters...especially ib, he like an older brother to me. he taught me to how to defend myself and he a great listener when i have a problem. and he funny too at work. i enjoy working wit him. =) and the others their just wonderfull. have been working there for 1 month d...and i've been making great frens, i'm glad.

anyway, i gtg. its 8 p.m. now. wanna have a shower then off to do my homework and assignments.

bye =)

No comments:

Post a Comment