Wednesday, February 24, 2010

hello people =)



















before leaving for work =)

hey!

so i'm suppose to be off for the next 2 weeks from work...but yea, work called me to come and work this saturday. i said yes so i'm doin closing. im actually very happy cause like last week was the 1st time for me not working at all...and i was like "OMG, i'm so bored!!"

anywya, since i was off, i stayed home and did my homework the whole day. to finish up my maths homework took me almost 7 hours and yes its very stressful. then i continued on my biology homework and we had to answer 50 questions from the booklet mr corter gave to us. but its fine cause its due on friday and i didnt worry bout my biology homework that much. next day, woke up at 8 to get ready for church. after church, went to my dad's friend's house and met up wit their daughter. had a blast wit them! we just sat at the hall, watch the tv, cook watever we wanna eat and use the computer and blast the music. got back home around at 6 and started on my homework again and yea ancient history killing me. finished my ancient history at 11 and went straight to bed cause i have period 0 the next day at school means i have to go to school super duper early.

anyway, i gtg. its 7.30 here, and i need to finish up my ancient history homework and yea research some stuff on my english assignment.

bye guys.

listening to justin bieber -baby. go to youtube and check out his baby video clip...its hot!!

No comments:

Post a Comment