Saturday, December 5, 2009

year 10 formal 2009 =) - 4/12/09































hey guys =)
i've been preety busy for the past 1 week cause of my formal. but now it has end. and i'm really tired.
the formal was on friday night and so the whole year 10 didnt go to school cause their having appoinment at the salons and stuff.

around 11.30, i left to go to the mall to meet up wit amy and i pack my bags. then we went formal shopping. and i got makeup for $50...cheap ayy? after makeup shopping we went to get our nails done. then, robyn called asking where r u we...so we went to her workplace and met up wit her then we continued. then robyn left cause she goin to naraleen to get her hair done. then i followed amy to go her her hair cut and straighten. after that, it was already 3 and we then realise we have to head back home. so we took the bus back to amy's house and we were there around 3.30. we put on twilight movie and painted our nail then around 4.30 we decided to get ready. so i put on my dress then amy straighten my hair and put makeup and then it was her turn so i helped her. after that i went to robyn house cause robyn's mum got a formal car for us. around 6.20, we left.

when we arrived there was alot of people. every1 was outside wanting to see how they come and see how they dress like. nassir and luke came wit a cool car and pumped up the music and every1 was looking...i was impressed =). then the hummer came and they took red carpet. i have to ssay every1 looked gorgeous on that day and every1 had heaps of fun.

met a guy nick, he works there. it turns out that he used to be in my school and so he ask me my name and took a pic wit me. we're keeping in touch now in facebook. i don expect any1 to tell him that i told this in my blog cause i just met him and his cute 2 =)

i'm putting up the pics now....u can see it on my facebook 2 =)

i have to wait for 2 more years for another formal to come up which is year 12 and that when i'm finish wit high school. its sad to know that u only have 2 more years.

my graduation next week =)

go to my facebook and comment on those picstures....

bye =)

xoxo


No comments:

Post a Comment