Wednesday, December 9, 2009

=)
















hey guys.
so the formal is over and on monday the whole year 10 were talking about it and that the only topic on that day =)
i have to say i had fun! =)

anyway, tomorow my last day of school and is only for year 10 cause we're done with our school certificate but the others finish next week wednesday. so tomorow my last day right? well, i have my rehearsel for year 10 graduation tomorow too. then on monday, i have to come wit my parents at 9a.m. to school for my graduation and also the day of my result for the school certificate. i'm abit nervous but i know that i did my best =)

anyway, parents are getting me a labtop for christmas and we've been shopping around to find a labtop and compare which one is better.dad told me after graduation, he gonna take me to the shop and buy the labtop cause we found one =), i'll put pics up as soon as i get the labtop. and owh, guess what, i got a new phone! its a samsung touch sreen...ESHAYS! its $299 and let me tell u for us is expensive. u can get a nokia phone for $200. and the best part...i get to go to facebook for free. =)

p.s. : pui yan, don worry. i know ur busy so don worry. i'll write to u as soon as my graduation is over. and i did have fun on formal night. i wanna tell u something. ly =)


No comments:

Post a Comment