Friday, November 27, 2009

......













hey guys!




i'm back after weeks of not updating.




its been a very good week for ma. eventhough i still have to go to school eventhough i'm done wit my school certificate, i just left 2 weeks more of school =)








okay, my formal next week friday! so cant wait. me and robyn are preety excited. mum allow me to skip school on the day and cause all the year 10 not coming to school 2. me and robyn has planed what we gonna do. i'm gonna drop by brother to school then straight go to robyn's house and drop all my clothes at her house. then i'll go to the mall wit robyn cause we're gonna get our eyebrow done and buy my makeup. then we gonna drop by at robyn's work and get some ice cream. then i'll go to narellen with robyn to get her hair done. then we will come back and get ready. i cant wait!!!!


my year 10 graduation is on the 14th of december. i cant wait but also nervous cause that when i'm gonna get my school certifcate result. its kinda scary though. my parents are coming. my last day of school is on the 10th and is for the year 10 only. we have to come to school on the 11th for our rehearsel.
anyway, i just got my formal dress and u can see the pic.
i have to go.
i'll post more soon.
bye =)

No comments:

Post a Comment