Thursday, December 10, 2009

2 more days!

hey guys!

so, i'm freaked out cause my school certitificate result coming out in two days and so my graduation. i'm really proud of myself that i have finish year and so to the others. it is not like in malaysia, that u study and do the exam and go to form 4. its harder here cause everything we do have to satisfy the board of studies. i still remember, i once failed my maths exam, and they send a letter to my dad telling i failed and i got an N-Award. an N-Award is something that stops u from getting ur school certificate if ur not gonna redo it. so,i have 2 weeks to redo it and pass and if i don redo it, i don get my school certificate at all. but i managed to finish my assignments and pass my exams =). and the time has come and i'm done and is goin to year 11 next year. i have to tell u its hard to satisfy the board of studies. alot of us got warning for school certificate but we managed and i'm proud of that.

okay, so, back to my results. i hope i could at least get band 4 or 5. i don expect for band 6 either cause i'm not that smart and only smart people could get band 6 and i think some of us will get it.

anyway, i gtg. gtg get ready for dinner.

i'll post up soon after my graduation...woah, i'm gonna get my labtop!

p.s. : pui yan, u know the samsung phone u wan in ur blog...its only $150 here ...HAHA

No comments:

Post a Comment