Tuesday, December 15, 2009

i graduated from junior high =)




me and nathan =)

hey guys. so i graduated from junior high 2 days ago and i got my school certificate result too.

my result is :

  1. english (band 3)
  2. geography (band 3)
  3. science (band 4) - shocking! i thought i was gonna fail, but i got high marks!
  4. history (band 4) - shocking!
  5. computer (competent)
  6. maths (band 3) - haha, i thought i'm gonna get band 2


I got a pic of me and nathan at last!!! haha...we're kinda close frens. and he just loves teasing me and i always laugh at his jokes. we just click like that and we always laugh at each other jokes. i have never met a sweet guy like him. i'm lucky to know him as a fren. sadly, he leaving and not coming back. he told me his gonna miss me and i'm gonna miss him 2. but he promise me we will keep in touch =)


No comments:

Post a Comment