Tuesday, January 20, 2009

really annoyed!

i'm really annoyed! i've been keeping this kind of feelings since i moved to australia and especially since i'm living with my aunty and sharing room with my aunty now! i'm just gonna write out everthing to not get angry too much.

my aunty is really a pain! she'll nvr leave me alone  like a small girl! when i take a shower, she'll make sure i'm in the bathroom at least f45 minutes...WHAT THE HELL!!!! who the hell are you to control me when i'm in the bathroom....PRIVACY PLEASE! ever since starting to share room with my aunty...i couldn't even get any privacy. everytime when i enter the room, she will ask what am i doing. and everytime when i buy a new issue of girlfriend magazine, she will throw it after i read it! since then, after i read it, i'll keep it in my mom's room.

u know...i just really want some privacy...like i can do anything i want. thinking bout this, i just really want to go back to malaysia.

No comments:

Post a Comment