Sunday, January 25, 2009

things to come :)

well, before i start...just wanna wish everyone Happy Chinese Year to all my Malaysian friends. :)

today is australia day means independence day and also Chinese New Year. well, but the aussie do not know what Chinese New Year, so there no CNY mood going on here.

today, mom, brother and i cleaned up the garage to transform it into a room for me and my brother. haha, i'm so happy because i can get back my own privacy and everything. my aunty cant give me a bed time anymore...really, that was really annoying, giving me a bedtime. my dad and i went to the electronic shop and bought a computer for me and bro's new room. and we gonna get a new tv so we can watch tv ( my aunt don allow us to watch tv ).

yesterday, me and the family went to maccarthur square mall to buy school shoes. guess who i saw...my cooking partner! his name is shayne. he working at Big W, so, as i enter Big W....i heard him saying hi to me. i was shocked, cause  i miss him so much, we're very close u know. i straight hug him and pinch his cheek....his cute ;).

anyway, that what i did yesterday and today...i'm just really bored, so i just write down what i did. starting school on thursday though, the strike is cancelled.

Happy Chinese New Year

No comments:

Post a Comment