Monday, January 19, 2009

...!!

haha...i don't know what to put for my title. 

ahh...is summer and is so hot...make me very lazy to do anything...waiting for winter to come. so, i'm always sitting at home watching MTV and going online only. my dad sign up for FOXTEL (satellite TV) 2 weeks ago. i miss watching MTV so much because back in Malaysia, always watch MTV only.

anyway, i'm still on summer school holiday and i cant wait for school to start soon. school suppose to be starting school on the 28th but there will be a teacher strike going on so we'll going back on the 30th only.

anyway, for school preparation. my school send my dad a school list for what to bring to school. me and mom and dad went shopping in the mall on saturday to buy our exercise books. after buying our school books, i saw a sport shop call "IN SPORT", and i saw this bag which has the brand "Lonsdale London". the bag is pink in color and i fell in love with the bag.my dad saw me keep on looking at the bag, so my dad ask me whether i want that bag and i said yes. so he went in and  ask me to choose. there was Puma, Everlast and Lonsdale with different design and color. i choose a pink lonsdale bag and my brother choose a black Puma bag. it was suppose to be $50 but is on "BACK TO SCHOOL" sale, so it was $35. 

anway, that what i did so far. other than that, i just stayed at home.

No comments:

Post a Comment