Tuesday, December 22, 2009

i officially work at subway =)

hey guys!
yesterday been my happiest day but also a long day.
i had to wake up at 8 a.m. just to get ready for my interview. put on my makeup and did my hair and left at 9. mum dropped me at queen street, then i had to walk for 5 minutes to subway. i'm starting to get sick of queen street cause every weekend i'm always there shopping and now its holiday i'm there almost everyday. but i feel like i belong there cause i know every shop. so when ever i walked to subway, i smile.

went for my interview and it was for 2 hours. my boss checked me whether i can memorise all the menu and it was hard. then i was thought to how to cut the bread and put stuff in. yea, then she checked whether i can worked fast. then i had to do a test. in the end i got the job and see said she will call me on the 29th to tell em when am i working. i got alot of friends working there so im comfortable and i get 40% discount if i wanna buy food from there.

anyway, went back home at 12 p.m., then went and eat lunch. around 12.45 p.m., mum and dad wanna go to the square to get my christmas present - laptop!!! =) haha, yea, went to jb hi fi and looked at laptops and found the 1 i like and we bought it =) it a dell, and it blue colour and its has window 7 permium.

anyway, i wanna go get a nap. i'll post a picture soon of my laptop kay.

byebye =)

No comments:

Post a Comment