Sunday, December 20, 2009

i got a job interview =)

kay....so, i was out wit my best fren shopping. when i got back home, brother told me subway called me. so i called the person back. and she then told me to come for an interview. and thank god its a women cause i don feel comfortable talking to a men on my job interview and that happened when i got my job at KFC. i have to go for the interview at 9.30 a.m. and it last for 1 hour and 300 minutes....i'm so nervous! anyway, wish me luck! =)


anyway, went shopping wit my best fren today at the mall. and we also went makeup shopping. love doin makeup shopping wit her cause she always helps me choose the right one. we went out for lunch then we walked to her workplace and got ice cream and we stayed there for 30 minutes. then met up wit her mum and we shopped again. today the only dad i can see robyn cause she'll be goin to melbourne for christmas then coff harbours and she wont be back untill after new year. gonna miss her =(

got to go anyway. bye guys =)

No comments:

Post a Comment