Wednesday, November 11, 2009

its OVER!!!! =)

hey guys! guess what? this month the happiest month for me. i'm done wit my year 10 and my school certificate! today was my last exam which was computer. didnt have any exams yesterday so i was relaxed. =)

during my 2nd day, it was probably the stressfull day for year cause we had maths, history and geo. and there was alot to study for history and geography cause there 4 written response and its hard to expect what kinda question gonna come out. for history and for the 15 marks written response it ask ud to write why australia was involved in the vietnam war...i did okay on it but geography was hard. the 15 marks response question ask about human right...every1 said it was hard and i agree. my head teacher of the HSIE block, said the NSW states said it was hard so if we wrote something we'll get high marks. so i'm glad.

had my computer exam today and then its over! it was 100 question and we did the test on9 so it was okay. and it was easy. =)

anyway, i gtg. i wanna go watch tv. sorry for not putting any pics up for a few weeks, i wanna put it now, but i malas =)

anyway, goodluck robyn for our school concert tonight. sorry i cant come tonight. i promise i'll come next year. ly =)









No comments:

Post a Comment