Sunday, November 15, 2009

hey =)

hey guys! =)

so, yea, i've been very happy this days. i got my formal dress, shoe, bag. i just need to get my makeup...but i'll get it wit robyn. i ask my mum whether can i get my makeup done, she doesnt allow me, she wan me to do myself.

the formal is on friday and during school day. so, amy, robyn and i made a plan. we gonna go to school in the morning then sign off from school during lunch and go to the mall and get our nails done and eyebrow done then gonna help me buy my makeup. then we gonna go to amy's house ( amy and robyn are neighbours ) and we stay there forawhile. then by 4 we will get ready and robyn will go back to her house. robyn mum got a strecth hummer to pick us up so we gonna get pick up then go to our formal. i so cant wait...and its in 3 weeks time! =)

anyway, school been preety boring since we finish our school certificate. but we been having alot of programs for us so we're preapared to go to year 11 and our senior years.

yesterday was very hot. south australia got hit wit hot weather around 40 degress and it came to new south wales which where i'm staying. and yesterday was 38 degress. all of us didnt have the mood to go to class and i was so sunburn. we had an assembly in school today cause friday gonna be very hot around 42 degress. so yea, i told mum i'm not goin school.

anyway, gtg...helping mum.

byebye

P.S: to pui yan and patricia, got a good news for u =)

No comments:

Post a Comment