Friday, October 2, 2009

holiday =)







okay...so i finished my last day of school for term 3. and i have to say it wasnt that bad. but something happened today.






i was sitting wit my frens during lunch break, and 1 of my guy fren took out a beer bottle. then we ask him, why r u drinking. he said its up to him. some of us were irratated because the legal age is 18 and he only 16. and what really pissed me off, he was walking around school holding the bottle and drinking. some of my frens were pissed off and so was i. so i told a teacher and they ask me to tell the deputy principal. so, yea, he got suspended. but what hurts me the most is, courtney was harrassing me for telling a teacher chris was drinking. i'm like well, i did the right thing. gaby and robyn followed me to the office and said "dont worry, u did the right thing". and i thought courtney my fren. she started bitching about me and that when i know she not my fren. robyn and gaby was wit me and i'm glad their there for me.






then my fren AJ, gave me a call around 5. she asked how am i and whether am i okay. she said she just call to check on me and i felt the love of some of my frens. and she actually said i did the right thing. well, for 1 thing now i know is that courtney not my fren anymore and i have to follow my guts.






well,i think that it that what happened so far. anyway, here some pics =)






No comments:

Post a Comment