Wednesday, October 7, 2009

bored bored bored



its my 4th of the 2 weeks holiday. instead of getting hot cause summer coming, its getting really really cold. there was hail storm happening 2 times in this week. and the ice were like pea size. it was really cold cause it was raining ice. anyway, went out wit mum yesterday and went to jay jays - check it out :www.jayjays.com.au. its selling awesome summer clothes. jayjays for teenagers. so their selling summer clothes. i bought a short jeans and a skinny jeans. it cost $15 each and it wasnt expensive cause they drop the price from $40. and they wear selling tops for 2 for $15. very cheap huh.

went out wit robyn on tuesday at the mall. and we had fun. we actually kinda did makeup shopping. i'm like kinda changing my whole self. like my face and try to change to a better vanessa. i bought whole new makeup from maybelline, painted my nails, and tried to clean/tone/moisturise my face 2 times a day and my face is getting better. i love the holidays cause i can spend some times on myself. but i can during school days cause i'll come back from school by 4 and by the time its dark and i have study and sleep.

brother bought a new xbox 360 and its only $300. awesome aye.

well, anyway, i got a pic of a place snowing when there was a hail storm. here the pic


No comments:

Post a Comment