Wednesday, September 2, 2009

school days
















school has been very hectic...and for me is getting more harder. not harder but i'm just really tired. this week is week 6 d of term 3 and my school certificate trials in week 9 means 2 more weeks of school then trials d. after that....4th week of school in term 4 is the real exam of school certificate.










i just need to study more harder and spent more time. i have 3 assingments to finish in this 2 weeks time. i just got my maths test result and i got 86%! i got A, i'm happy enough. my english assignment, i have to write maximum 1000 words of story but it a suspense story so i'm like really cracking my head up just to get a good mark. i just cant wait for my school certificate to end then i can think of my formal and my year 10 graduation. mum said she'll take me for my formal shopping 1 month before my formal. she only gonna abuy me the dress, shoe, and bag...i'm saving money for makeup.










i chosed my subject d what i'm gonna study next year for my senior school. i chosed legal studies, andcient history, senior science, standard english, mathemathics, and entertaiment industry. there where tons of subject to choose but we have to pick six. and i pick those and very happy with it. now i cant wait to finish junior school and start senior school. dad promise me he'll buy me a labtop for me to do my assignment cause year 11 and 12 is always about assignment and now also i always fight wit my brother who to use the computer 1st so we can do our assignment. but the government is giving all year 9 students labtop and my brother getting it next year.










got to go.





byebye.










HAPPY MERDEKA! is sad i cant be there =(










P.S.: pui yan, don worry, i will call u after my school certificate trial. miss yea. =) keep the school magazine, i'll collect it from u next year =)

No comments:

Post a Comment