Friday, August 21, 2009

complicated...

inside my room using my sister's labtop watching ice age 3. ahaha, that movie funny.

this past 1 week has been very hectic for me. schools and stuff. the weather getting hotter cause is spring now.

dad said after my school certificate he'll take me for my driving license and his serious....ahaha, i'm excited i cant wait.

the other day, i wore makeup to school and every1 was like "WOAH" and now everyday i'm wearing makeup to school d =).

formal and my graduation is in 4 months time. cant wait. got my formal dress d.sister gonna borrow me her show and i just need to buy some more makeup and a purse and i'm done. that wan i'll go wit courtney 1 week before the formal. i plan to go to the shop and get my nail done for the formal. i just cant wait for it!

byebye.

No comments:

Post a Comment