Wednesday, July 1, 2009

accident

okay...so last week wednesday i had an ancident at school and i was admitted into the hospital.

on wednesday at school during recess, i was talking to my fren. my head was hit on the wall preety hard and i fainted. when i woke up, my frens were all around me trying to get me up. the teacher saw a bump on my head and i was having a bad headache. so, yea, i couldnt walk too. my fren went to the office to get the nurse. and they took a weelchair and a pack of ice for my head. they got me up put me into the weelchair and send me to the office.

so yea, the nurse said i have to go to the hospital just to check whether i got blood clock at my brain. so yea, then i started vomiting. the teacher call the ambulance and an haour later i was at the hospital bed. i was admitted into the emercency and yea i stayed at the hospital for 6 hours. the doctor said i had a concussion and some1 had to stay home wit me. so later i was discharge and went back but started vomiting again.

docotoe said that after 24 hours i still vomit means is bad and i have to do a brain scan. but on thursday i was okay d. but on friday i vomited again. so went to the hospital to check up and doctor said is okay. so, yea went back on saturday and the doctor check me on everthing and said i can go school on monday.

i was relieved that i'm alright. the doctor said thhat i'm lucky that i didnt hit it so hard. so yea, i went back to school on monday and my fren were all glad that i'm alright. so yea, i'm glad i'm alright 2.

=)

No comments:

Post a Comment