Thursday, July 2, 2009

8.05 a.m =)

i'm sitting here on my dining table using the labtop and i'm like goin to school at 8.30 a.m. took my breakfast d so i wanna use the com forawhile. yea, i have a maths test today and i studied like shit!

anyway, i came back to school already after the incident that happened to me. my frens were glad that i'm okay and i'm glad that i'm okay 2. okay guess what, i failed my maths last 2 weeks ago and i was really dissapointed so in this maths test i'll past.

anyway, last tuesday, my school have this parents &student information subject selection for yesr 11 next year which is me. so yea, went there around 6.30 p.m. and saw my frens all there wit their parents. sat beside courtney and her grandma. it was good to came cause now i have better information what sucject to study for year 11 and 12.

anyway, i think i gtg. is 8.10 now, and i'm gonna get late if i don move right now.

bb.

i'll upload some pics soon

regards to every1 that reads my blog

=)

No comments:

Post a Comment