Sunday, April 26, 2009

rough times






















i had a preety rough week. having problem wit shayne and i was really sick. still very upset about shayne as it just happen last week only but thank god courtney and matt here for me, so i'm feeling much better. last friday, i was at matt's house wit courtney and all of a sudden me and shayne fighting on the phone la. matt and his brothers all called him and started harrasing him la. they couldnt see me cry. i'm very close wit matt and his brothers, freaking close. so, yea, i cried after we fought. then i decided to walk back home cause i got no mood to hang out wit matt and his brothers. but then matt called me back and asked me to sit wit him. he hug me and comfort me. ily matt...ur such a good fren =) all of a sudden, he showed me one of his video from his phone, and i always laugh at that video. haha, i was okay after that.
owh...guess what! courtney dyed her hair black...she look so freaking nice in it. and haha, i helped her dyed it. courtney room is under renevation now, so, yea, soon i'm gonna go over her place and help her paint her room =)
after the fight, i got sick. donno why i got it. i was sick for 3 days. and thank god i recovered d cause term 2 of school starting this wednesday. i cant wait to see every1 and give them a big hug! hahahaha
yesterday, i called pui yan forawhile. very happy to talk to her. =)
anyway, school starting this wed lol...and i still havent finish my commerce assignment...but thank god i have no commerce on the 1st day of term 2...lol
bye =)

No comments:

Post a Comment