Friday, April 17, 2009

i'm blessed =)
















when i arrived in australia, i left everything back in malaysia...my friends and everything. and from there i thought that my life wont be same like it use to be. i cried for about a month for all this. and when i started school, things were still not fine. but a few months later, i met courtney and matt and their a couple. from there, we just closer. ever since i met them, my life change. i wasnt feeling lonely after that.
this blog is dedicated to courtney and matt. you guys knows what my link and i hope you guys will love this =)
courtney and matt are really loyal to me and they never keep any secrets away from me. when i'm in trouble, i know i can count on them and their always there for me.
right now, their there for me ever since what happen between be and shayne. well, shayne being a jerk to me now. and matt alwayss there for me. he gives me advice and make sure that i'm always safe.
muakz! i love you guys so much =)

No comments:

Post a Comment