Wednesday, April 21, 2010

crazy times...

so i've not updat my blog for more than 1 month?

well, sorry..haha. i was in malaysia for 2 weeks...and yes i had a fabolous time, i wish i could stay longer though. i told myself to update my blog with picstures as soon as i get back from malaysia but then i was too tired because of my flight back home and also lack of sleep. when i got back, i had to unpack my bags and then i got busy. when i got back, it was school holidays already. visited my workplace the next day and they all just came and hug me! haha...i miss them. my 1st shift back to work was on saturday and it was from 9.30 - 5.30...haha could not resist the money.

as soon as i got back, i started working the whole holiday week and i didnt had any off days at all...probably because i went overseas and didnt work for 3 weeks haha. but i had fun and miss every1. i work 9 hours last saturday and it was abit tirieng but i could stand it.

anyway, school term 2 just started 3 days ago. it was okay. but now abit tirieng cause us we year 11 have our half yearly in week 3 and all our assignments are due week 3 and we have homework due everyday. for me to jugle homeworks, assignments, half yearly exam coming up in 2 weeks time + work..will be hard for me. but i can manage.

anyway, i gtg. i promise i'll update some pics soon =)

No comments:

Post a Comment