Friday, January 1, 2010

work...

i've been working 3 days straight and its killing me! but i'm not gonna complain. i have earn around $100 and i can use that to pay for my driving. yupe, me and dad have plan about this
i'm gonna work for few months and use the money to pay for my driving. in that way, i can drive to school. there reason why i wanna drive to school. first, i'm in year 11, sometimes my school start late or start early and i go back home early, it depends on my timetable. mum always working, she only can pick us up sometimes. so, if i drive my mum don need to worry and my mum get to finish work in time and pick my brother up. i'm very excited that i'm goin for my driving soon =)

anyway, i got my dad of today but working 2morow again from 11 - 4.30. and working at subway is hard. it gets really busy during lunch time. and yea, we're not allow to go back eventhough we finish unless we finish our task. so its hard.

i'm not so feeling well today and i have to work 2morow. i'm having body ache,big headache, feel like vomiting. i just wish i'll get better 2morow. i don wanna go to work sick. and i'm working for 5 hours. its sucks!

No comments:

Post a Comment