Saturday, October 31, 2009

hey! =)

hey guys! =)
i reckon its been a long time i didnt update my blog. well, cause i'm lazy and also busy.
well, i'm free today and i'm gonna update my blog.

i've been preety busy for school and studying cause my school certificate is next week and i'm freaking out. i'm mostly scared for maths and science. but i know i can do it i just have to stay positive. term 4 started 2 weeks ago and its been a hectic term for the year 10 (me) and the year 12 cause the year 12 are doin the HSC and its very important for them.

2 weeks ago, saturday on the 17th october, i went to cazelle's 18th party. i have to tell that party was awesome and i wish it didnt end. it was really fun and there was alot of hot guys haha. met this guy, cameron. he my fren's best best fren. dance wit him forawhile..what a great guy haha. around 8, the DJ mox some songs and every1 started dancing. haha, AJ started trowing icing on my face...my makeup was all ruin then =(...but i had fun...and i dance like mad. the party finished at 11 and when i reach home, i was limping cause of so many dancing. mum thought i got into a fight. haha!

then monday 1st day of school after that cazelle's party, and every1 was still talking bout it. maybe cause its 18th. cazelle said she gonna do her 21st party, so every1 cant wait.

anyway, my exam next week. so cant wait to finish it, then i plan and talk about the formal the whole time. the formal next month! YAY! robyn got a stretch hummer for us and i cant wait to sit on it! i got my dress already and i just need to get a pair of high heels and a bag but a carry one and a small one. i so cant wait for it. amy, robyn and i plan to skip school on the formal day so we can go to macarthur square so we can go to the salon and do our hair. the salons are having sales now for formal for hair and makeup. but my mum don allow...but robyn gonna borrow me her straighter...and on that day we gonna get my makeup...so,i don have to worry =)

anyway, i got heaps of pics to upload. but u know what, i'm gonna wait for after my exams cause that when i finished my year 10 already. i got 2 months to relax =)

i gtg anyway. bye =)

No comments:

Post a Comment