Friday, June 5, 2009

the weekends are here =)


before i write anything i wanna say something. pui yan! if ur reading this now, read ur email inbox la...it took me 20 minutes just to write u 1 email u know. i'm not angry wit u =)
school has been awesome. is winter now but is not that cold. i donno why, but is just nice. like there no sun and not cold. how i wish the weather stay like that the same but sooner later it will be much colder cause winter just started.
anyway, this monday i don have school cause is queen's birthday so is a public holiday.ahaha...i can wake up late la . i have science 1/2 school certificate yearly exam on week 8 and i need to really study cause if i do well, it will give me credit for my school certificate exam. school certicate test is in 15 weeks time and i promise myself i'll study hard. after my school certificate, i wanna continue to year 11 and do my HSC. is just that i'm having difficulties choosing which subjectr to study for my HSC. i wanna become a teacher or a doctor so i was thinking chemistry and all the science subject or maybe business study. anyway, if u got any opinion, comment me kay. i'll love to hear from u guys.
ahaha, my history assignment due this tuesday. yea, i thought of resting during the hollidays but yea i have to do my assignment. ahahaha
see yea =)

No comments:

Post a Comment