Tuesday, June 2, 2009

courtney's party - 30.05.09 =)

























































































































went to courtney's party last saturday and it started at 7 and finished at 11. it was heaps fun and i was reall having fun cause all the while schooling so at last can hang out wit my frens again. it was held at the house of bamboo restaurant and there where my mum work. haha, she met all my frens there.
around 10, we had kareoke and it was heaps fun! we sang together and after 1 hour, we danced till 11. courtney grandma said she can give me a lift so i went out wit them but end up we all outside were talking till midnight. my mum was still working till 11.30 then she came out and talk to all of us. she got to know my frens better and she loves my fren.
u know what make the party great? haha, because of matt and joseph. they were being a retard the whole party. matt the most coolest wan. he can make people laugh. i just love him. he a great fren =)
i wanna put all the pics here...but there like 50 over pics. u can check it out at my facebook, friendster, myspace and bebo =)
see yea

No comments:

Post a Comment