Sunday, June 7, 2009

ahaha..yesterday i went to my dad's chilhood fren, broone's house for house warming cause my dad'd fren's daughter just bought a house. it was a beautifull house. my dad's fren's whole family was there and i know all of the family...we're kinda close cause we're all in the same church and after church we'll meet up after church for lunch or go shopping.

after church, went to broone's house to get ready. went outside to the yard and played soccer wit the boys then beaven and his gf, mellisa arrived. i went in and help mellisa to prepare the food. after the food is done, every1 started to come. father chee came and bless the house and the food,, after that we eat. after eating, me and the boys played soccer untill around 3 then i played wit the kids. ahaha...the kids love me...

around 7, broone's wife, philo ask me to cut the cake and put it on the table. so, i put the cake on the table and was about to cut. when i was about to cut it, shane and luke came in and shane loves to make joke. so shane started singing happy birthday, then every1 was wondering who birthday. ahaha, i tried to tell shane is not my birthday but he disnt stop. i stop cutting it and let him stop, and when i was about to cut again, he sing again. luke look at me and started smiling and laughing...the others were all laughing. after they stop, i cut it. shane purposely ask me how old r u now and he knows how old am i. around 9, shane and luke wanted to go to the pub, so, they said goodbye to me and before shane left, he said happy birthday. i showed him the face and then he was haha, i'm juts jk. luke said he will give me a card. ahha...their just adorable =)

anyway, my sister coming today. and guess whaty happen, she was stranded at melbourne.. pity my sister. calline me and crying to me telling mum to help. she was so tired till she ask my mum to fly to melbourne and pick my sister up. but after my mum called jetstar and do the talking she managed to get a flight and thanks god she save and is arriving soon. in 1 hour time, i'm gonna go and pick my sister and gonna give her a BIG hug! i didnt see her for 10 months d =)

=)

No comments:

Post a Comment