Wednesday, May 27, 2009

school okay for this week. i got my history and maths result back. i did okay in history and preety good in maths. i got B and i'm happy wit myself cause i don really do well in maths. haha, the other day in maths, miss gave me a lunch detention but i didnt go. so i had maths today and she said i'm doin it 2day so when lunch time i went to maths detention room and sit there and wait for me to be dismissed. when miss said i can go, i said "THANK GOD" haha...i irrated my teacher...i like to do that to her...but she okay wit it. then she said i'll do another detention...but all of us don seem to bothher.

it was raining the whole day 2day. woke up in the morning at 7.30 a.m to get ready to go to school, it was sunny. but then when i go and change to my uniform i saw outside clouds forming then i know the weather not gonna be good. i change into pants. true enought around 10 a.m it was raining heavily. it was cold and is still cold now, but thank god i brought my scarft and put it on. but i forgotten to bring my jacket so after school i can wear so i can cover myself. i keep on saying stupid to myself.

guess what, i got cooking detention also. haha! the other day in cooking we cooked fruity oatmeal bar we have to put spinach but it turned out well...me and shayne enjoy eating it haha.

today i had history last and it was abit boring that because we have to watch a documentary show about the abroginal people...we're studying about their rights and freedom. that chapter is interesting...but sometimes it can be abit boring.

anyway, i gtg.

regards to pui yan, pat, mary, andy, haqima, mikael and the others. muakz!

No comments:

Post a Comment