Monday, May 4, 2009

=(

after school, i went and took my shower. when i come out from the toilet only, the house phone ring. i answered, and guess who called me. courtney, yupe, courtney. she was crying. i got upset after that. we're freaking close and i'll do anything for her. she was crying cause she and matt are over now and they have been goin out for 9 months now. and trust me, i know how much courtney love matt. she always talked bout him and are already talking bout the future about them. i find it so sweet. but yea, is really a sad thing. when i found out about this, i was so upset especially for courtney. and now, we cant do things together again. yupe - me, courtney and matt cant hang out together again. courtney always come to my house then we will walk from my house and walk to matt's house. his house is just 5 minutes away from my house. i told matt yesterday that i'm upset. and he said i don need to get upset. i then told him that i cant hang out wit him anymore like how we always use to be wit courtney. he told me..." haha, aww...don get upset. no matter what, ur still my fren and i love you. you can come to my house anytime u like and play wit my dog. nothing will change our friendship k" he the best fren ever!

No comments:

Post a Comment