Monday, March 9, 2009

preety busy

is been a long time writing here. yar, i'm free abit today so i wan to write something here before i do my work again.

this month and next month is gonna be very busy for me. tons of homeworks and assignments to be finish. my english teacher just gave tons of homework to be finish in 1 week only. shit! commerce exam coming up this week even geography test is coming up next week. my english even gave us 2 questions of essay to finish up in 2 weeks time. i mean like what the hell!!! and the worst part is that she gave a notice that in 3 weeks time we're gonna have a close book test to write a 2 page essay about the novel that we read. is kinda frustrating for me. i have not experience this kind of things before. but thank god i'm done wit my maths test and assignments and done my cooking assignments.

wont be online forawhile. trying to finish up my homework as fast as i could.

gtg. bye!

No comments:

Post a Comment