Friday, January 2, 2009

thinking of malaysia...

haih...everyday i'm thinking about malaysia, especially my friends. i miss my home too, i cant get to stay in any houses in australia like i have in malaysia. the houses here in australia is so small and stuffy, not like my house in malaysia...i have my own room and a bathroom. over here in australia, i do not have privacy.

right now is summer holiday, i'll be only starting school on the 28th this month...cant wait to see my friends again. the most person that i always think about is my sister rekha (really miss her alot), patricia and puiyan. i sometimes cry every night just because i miss them. my friends in australia is not like how my friends is over in malaysia. my aussie friends are more wild and more hyperactive, and they will really bully you. one thing i hate about the aussie students is that they laugh at you because you are still a virgin, that really pissed me off!!

my only close friend in australia is robyn, shayne,AJ,brooke,nat and jessica. i'm happy that i'm almost settle in school and i'm much comfortable now in school. want to thank you guys for really helping me when i first came to this school...

hmm....that it i can write. but hopefully i can go back to malaysia for a holiday this april. my dad said he will consider of bringing me because he going back to malaysia in april.

1 comment:

  1. Hi dear Vanessa, don't feel down luv. I missed my family too, they're in Auckland but I'm here alone in Malaysia. Missed dad & mom & especially granma Martha. U missed yr granma too dear? Will join them there once I finished my degree. Can't wait to kiss & hug them.

    luv
    Jackie

    ReplyDelete